A website that focuses on turning visitors to leads, customers or sale.
A clean, modern design featuring only relevant information and utilizing high quality images or videos which showcase your product or service.
(CTA): Prompts your visitors, leads, and customers to take action. This could be sign-up form, signing up for newsletter, or downloading a free report.
Google Analytics Set-up
I will provide a monthly report of your website using Google Analytics. It allows you to analyze in-depth detail about the visitors on your website and it provides valuable insights that can help you to shape the success strategy of your business.
The Process1. Planning - The most important stage, what’s decided here sets the stage for the entire project. This includes client goals, target audience, detailed feature request and as much relevant information as I can possible gather.
2. Design - This is where I will create a wireframe and mockup based on the planning. This is where the visual layout of the website begins to take shape. Then I will send the finished design to the client for review and approval.
3. Development - Development involves the bulk of programming work. I will use the most effective technology for best performance.
4. Launch - Share your site on social media or in personalized messages to your closest friends, family, or colleagues. Let them know what you’re up to with this new project.
5. Maintain - We keep your project functioning at peak.
What client says“Adrian is AMAZING and the quality of work is top notch. Thanks for all the great work and help!” Chris Brisson Call Loop - Founder & CEO
“Worked fast, on time, easy to work with and superb deliverable. I've done many projects and this was one of the best experiences I've had. Thanks for all the great work and help! Highly recommended!” Jon F. Smaaht - Founder
“Adrian is fast, structured and use best practices combined with excellent and tidy coding. He has very good communication, verbally and in writing. Adrian is exceptionally bright and skilled, he is highly recommended and we will work with him again.” Nick Brandt Zenvoy - Co-Founder & CTO
FAQsWhat do you need to get started?
- Brief/specification including your business, audience, competitors, example of designs that you like most - Branding materials
Can I speak with you to discuss my requirements prior to starting the project?
Yes, I’m available on Skype to answer your questions. I offer a free consultation call.
I already have a website but it doesn’t look good on mobile, can we do something about it?
Yes, I can make it mobile friendly.
I already bought a theme online, can you customize and set it up?
What is a responsive website?
A responsive website ensures users have a good viewing experience no matter what type of device they’re using.